Everyone who has ever tried to lose weight knows that the really big issue is motivation – where do we find it, how do we keep it going, and what do we do when it slips! Read through these motivational weight loss quotes and tips to find and maintain your motivation.
To be successful at losing weight you must find your own motivation. More importantly, you must keep motivated, even when times get tough!
Weight loss motivational quotes to reach your goals.
1. Set your goals and work out a realistic timescale for achieving them. Commit to them 100%.
Train your mind with motivational quotes for weight loss.
2. Put it in writing! Scribble down in as much detail as possible why you need to lose weight, how much you are going to lose, when and how. The more you commit to paper the better. Carry a notebook around with you and use it to record thoughts and ideas, recipes, quotes – whatever will inspire you and keep you going.
Weight loss quotes motivational to stay focused.
3. Tell a friend or member of the family and ask them to help you stick with your plan.
Enjoy daily motivational quotes for weight loss.
4. Remember that you are losing weight and improving your health “one day at a time”. You can stick at anything for one day!
Helpful tips and motivational quotes on weight loss.
5. Don’t dwell on the junk that you are taking out of your diet. Instead, celebrate the healthy, quality food that you are putting in.
Daily weight loss motivational quotes if you need a little nudge to get the scale moving.
6. Make bullet points of your main motivational issues and write them on a stack of cards. Display the cards where you will see them regularly – on your bathroom mirror, in your purse, in your car.
Get in shape while having fun – weight loss motivational quotes funny.
7. Create a “mantra” to repeat to yourself when times get hard. For example, “Every day I am improving my health, my looks and my well-being. I am getting stronger in every way.”
Get inspired by weight loss motivation quotes to make the first step towards a healthier lifestyle.
8. Consider asking for sponsorship from friends and family for a good cause. Perhaps you can raise money for starving children while you get your own eating under control?
Motivational quotes to lose weight help staying on track.
9. Start a file or scrapbook of articles, recipes and any other interesting titbits you read.
Motivational quotes for losing weight – nothing good comes easy.
10. Start another file of fashion and wardrobe ideas. Plan what you will need to buy when you shrink a size or two!
Get the right mindset with motivational quotes about weight loss.
11. Buy a piggybank and fill it up with a particular sum for every pound you lose. You can use it towards your new outfits!
Inspirational quotes for weight loss motivation when you are feeling low.
12. Find someone to share the experience with, and laugh your way through the tough times.
Quotes for weight loss to help out.
13. Learn from other successful slimmers. Read other people’s stories, join a club, find a chat room, or start your own email group.
Hope you enjoyed to motivate yourself with our collection of motivational weight loss quotes.